Illegal Immigrant Influx Called De-facto Invasion!
TALK SHOW GUEST
Epic Quest Media
773-774-1583, Andre Traversa
Bob McNeil CREDS
Accountant, Former Internal Auditor and
Self-employed Business Consultant Responsible
for Multimillion Dollar Financial Reviews
U.S. Marine Corps, 1968-1974, Sergeant (E-5)
Reference: Proclamation of Freedom 2017
For More Information:
Illegal Immigrant InfluxCalled De-facto Invasion!
American Citizen Party Presidential candidate and Texas businessman Bob McNeil is calling out the Obama Administration as well as the former Bush Administration for not upholding Article IV Section 4 of the US Constitution which protects every state in the Union from foreign invasion, contending that the flooding of 15 million foreigners across the US border is a de-facto invasion.
McNeil supports existing immigration laws and the right of local and state officials to support those laws by taking legal measures to discourage illegal immigrants.
McNeil points out what should be obvious when he notes that the influx of up to 20 million new immigrants will overwhelm a weak economy which can only mean a massive expansion in welfare and a concurrent expansion of the national debt. In addition, McNeil warns that the new immigrants on welfare will qualify for the Obamacare subsidies, money that will come out of the pocket of working U.S. citizens in the form of either tax increases or a monetizing of debt, which will cause inflation and a devaluation of the dollar.
McNeil supports the following:
* Current immigration laws that set forth the process by which people from other countries enter the United States of America legally, apply for citizenship, learn English, learn American history, pass a citizenship test, assimilate to our culture and pledge their allegiance to this country.
* Opposition to the "immigration reform" legislation currently being proposed in Congress, which grants amnesty to 11 million illegal aliens now, while promising to secure the border later;
* The right of duly elected state and local officials to take the actions necessary to discourage illegal immigration. Please find one example in this article: http://rare.us/story/
BIOGRAPHY IN A LETTER TO AMERICA:
My name is Bob McNeil, founder of the American Citizen Party, and candidate for President of the United States in 2016.
I describe myself as “an ordinary man living an extraordinary life”.
A professional business consultant with an accounting degree and 35 years of experience auditing multi-billion dollar corporations, here in the United States, and in a number of countries around the world.
- A veteran of the U.S. Marine Corps from 1968 through 1974.
- A father of two daughters.
- A grandfather of three beautiful children.
- A trusted friend to many.
I have been disillusioned with our two-party political system for quite a while now, but, rather than complain about it, I decided to do something about it.
So, using a lifetime of experience, plus the analytical skills I have acquired during my career as a professional auditor, I set out to write a plan that would spark the “21st Century American Revolution”.
Knowing the dangers of that exercise from the people in power, and to ensure its success, I established the following criteria for the plan:
- It must be constitutional;
- It must be peaceful;
- It must transcend race, religion, age, gender, political affiliation, economic status, and all other things that the politicians use to divide us as a nation, and;
- It must restore liberty and prosperity to ALL American citizens.
In 2008, after one year of research and writing, I emerged with the plan. I formed the American Citizen Party in 2009 to serve as the platform from which to implement it, and have talked to hundreds of thousands of Americans about it in person, on the rad o, and in my blogs since then.
Now, it is time to go nationwide in order to build momentum for the 2014 election and my 2016 Presidential run.
If you yearn for liberty and prosperity like you’ve never before experienced, this is the political party you’ve been searching for.
Get involved. Sign up with your email address to receive my blogs. Contribute money to further the cause of liberty for yourself, your children, and future generations of Americans.
Together, we can, and we will, take back our country and restore it to its greatness.
The only way my plan will fail is if you continue to vote Democrats and Republicans into office, or worse, if you do nothing.
Take charge of your future. If you don’t, someone else will.
To learn more about Bob, click here: All About Bob
©2013 Epic Quest Media