Chuck Morse Speaks:
TALK SHOW GUEST
Epic Quest Media LLC
American Citizen Party Candidate, 2016
Accountant, Former Internal Auditor and
Self-employed Business Consultant Responsible
for Multimillion Dollar Financial Reviews
U.S. Marine Corps, 1968-1974, Sergeant (E-5)
Reference: Proclamation of Freedom 2017
For More Information:
See Biography below
Is the US Government creating a National Police Force?
V.I. Lenin introduced the first modern national police force in December, 1917, when he ordered the establishment of the Cheka. This force would assume absolute power to arrest, detain and execute any person deemed by the Bolshevik dictator to be an "enemy of the people." The Cheka developed a massive spy network that would reach across the globe and would eventually penetrate deeply within the Roosevelt Administration. Hitler imitated Lenin's example when he ordered the establishment of the Nazi Gestapo.
Americans rejected the idea of a national police force from the time of the founding of the Republic until today. In America the highest law enforcement officer in the land has traditionally been the elected county Sheriff.
The Obama Administration is moving in the direction of establishing a national police apparatus. Barack Obama, at a campaign stop in Colorado Springs, July 2, 2008, stated that the United States “cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.”
While we will not likely witness the outright establishment of a Gestapo in America, the establishment of such entities as “law enforcement divisions” serving as appendages to federal agencies ought to set off alarms for freedom-loving Americans.
Since 2009, the Department of Justice and the IRS have been stockpiling arms and ammunition and have been hiring personnel with military training. IRS warrants against businesses have increased since 2009 with an accompanying increase in the numbers of raids of private businesses conducted by SWAT teams. This is particularly disturbing in light of congressional testimony by former IRS employees regarding the political targeting of individuals and groups that are viewed as enemies of the government.
Since 2001, the Department of Education has been stockpiling an arsenal through purchases orchestrated by the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms. Since 2010, the Department of Homeland Security has been stockpiling millions of rounds of ammunition including hollow-point bullets. In 2014, the U.S. Postal Service asked contractors to register as potential ammunition suppliers and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration purchased 72,000 rounds of .40 Smith & Wesson ammo. In 2012, OSHA purchased 46,000 rounds of .40 S&W jacketed hollow point bullets from the National Weather Service.
Advances in technologies allow the NSA to monitor the phone conversations and internet exchanges of millions of people without notice. Other developing technologies being considered by police agencies include pre-crime surveillance technologies and cameras, biometrics systems, GPS chips in cars, and research conducted by the the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), which conducts para-physiology experiments, and research.
New technologies that can track and even predict behavior is concerning. The compiling of data by such federal agencies as the Department of Education and executive orders that grant the President direct control over the “means of production” in times of emergency is concerning as well.
The degree by which the American public accepts these infringements on constitutional rights in the name of safety is troubling. Americans had better wake up and assume their responsibility as self-governing citizens if we are to have a future with constitutional protections in place.
Bob McNeil BIOGRAPHY IN A LETTER TO AMERICA:Hello America,My name is Bob McNeil, founder of the American Citizen Party, and candidate for President of the United States in 2016.I describe myself as “an ordinary man living an extraordinary life”.I am:
- A professional business consultant with an accounting degree and 35 years of experience auditing multi-billion dollar corporations, here in the United States, and in a number of countries around the world.
- A veteran of the U.S. Marine Corps from 1968 through 1974.
- A father of two daughters.
- A grandfather of three beautiful children.
- A trusted friend to many.I have been disillusioned with our two-party political system for quite a while now, but, rather than complain about it, I decided to do something about it.So, using a lifetime of experience, plus the analytical skills I have acquired during my career as a professional auditor, I set out to write a plan that would spark the “21st Century American Revolution”.Knowing the dangers of that exercise from the people in power, and to ensure its success, I established the following criteria for the plan:
- It must be constitutional;
- It must be peaceful;
- It must transcend race, religion, age, gender, political affiliation, economic status, and all other things that the politicians and the media use to divide us as a nation, and;
- It must restore liberty and prosperity to ALL American citizens.In 2008, after one year of research and writing, I emerged with the plan. I formed the American Citizen Party in 2009 to serve as the platform from which to implement it, and have talked to millions of Americans about it in person, on the radio and in my blogs since then.Now, it is time to go nationwide in order to build momentum for the 2014 election and my 2016 Presidential run.If you yearn for liberty and prosperity like you’ve never before experienced, this is the political party you’ve been searching for.Get involved. Sign up with your email address to receive my blogs. Contribute money to further the cause of liberty for yourself, your children, and future generations of Americans.Together, we can, and we will, take back our country and restore it to its greatness.The only way my plan will fail is if you continue to vote Democrats and Republicans into office, or worse, if you do nothing.Take charge of your future. If you don’t, someone else will.In freedom,Bob McNeilTo learn more about Bob, click here: All About Bob©2014 Epic Quest Media