TALK SHOW GUEST
Epic Quest Media LLC
American Citizen Party Candidate, 2016
Accountant, Former Internal Auditor and
Self-employed Business Consultant Responsible
for Multimillion Dollar Financial Reviews
U.S. Marine Corps, 1968-1974, Sergeant (E-5)
Reference: Proclamation of Freedom 2017
For More Information:
See Biography below
Spineless Congress should arrest Lois Lerner
The spineless Republican Congress issued a contempt citation against Lois Lerner, head of the IRS department accused of harassing Americans who dissented from the Obama Administration, but they refuse to enforce it. Texas executive and 2016 Citizen Party presidential candidate Bob McNeil notes that Congress has the constitutional responsibility to hold Lerner in confinement until she agrees to cooperate.
The problem with the contempt citation is that Congress passed the buck to Attorney General Eric Holder, who refused to provide Congress with information pertaining to Fast and Furious. Thus, notes McNeil stating the obvious, one Obama Administration agency charged with obstructing a congressional investigation his been put in charge of enforcing another Obama Administration agency charged with obstruction.
Congress has the power and the responsibility to arrest Lerner and to hold her in confinement until she testifies. The American people, acting through their representatives in Congress, have an opportunity to get to the bottom of a scandal that involves the unlawful harassment of citizens engaging in their civic duty.
The plain truth is that Congress lacks the political will to carry out its responsibility in this regard because Lois Lerner is a liberal woman who went after conservatives and who, as such, is admired by liberals. These are the types of people we just don't go after in our society today. It's much too rude and politically correct. "We don't need to wonder what would happen to Lerner if she was a conservative man operating as the head of an IRS department that was harassing liberal groups in, say, the Bush or Reagan Administrations.", McNeil observes.
Bob McNeil BIOGRAPHY IN A LETTER TO AMERICA:Hello America,My name is Bob McNeil, founder of the American Citizen Party, and candidate for President of the United States in 2016.I describe myself as “an ordinary man living an extraordinary life”.I am:
- A professional business consultant with an accounting degree and 35 years of experience auditing multi-billion dollar corporations, here in the United States, and in a number of countries around the world.
- A veteran of the U.S. Marine Corps from 1968 through 1974.
- A father of two daughters.
- A grandfather of three beautiful children.
- A trusted friend to many.I have been disillusioned with our two-party political system for quite a while now, but, rather than complain about it, I decided to do something about it.So, using a lifetime of experience, plus the analytical skills I have acquired during my career as a professional auditor, I set out to write a plan that would spark the “21st Century American Revolution”.Knowing the dangers of that exercise from the people in power, and to ensure its success, I established the following criteria for the plan:
- It must be constitutional;
- It must be peaceful;
- It must transcend race, religion, age, gender, political affiliation, economic status, and all other things that the politicians and the media use to divide us as a nation, and;
- It must restore liberty and prosperity to ALL American citizens.In 2008, after one year of research and writing, I emerged with the plan. I formed the American Citizen Party in 2009 to serve as the platform from which to implement it, and have talked to millions of Americans about it in person, on the radio and in my blogs since then.Now, it is time to go nationwide in order to build momentum for the 2014 election and my 2016 Presidential run.If you yearn for liberty and prosperity like you’ve never before experienced, this is the political party you’ve been searching for.Get involved. Sign up with your email address to receive my blogs. Contribute money to further the cause of liberty for yourself, your children, and future generations of Americans.Together, we can, and we will, take back our country and restore it to its greatness.The only way my plan will fail is if you continue to vote Democrats and Republicans into office, or worse, if you do nothing.Take charge of your future. If you don’t, someone else will.In freedom,Bob McNeilTo learn more about Bob, click here: All About Bob©2014 Epic Quest Media