Chuck Morse Speaks:
TOPIC: More Food Stamps? No Problem! Let in millions of illegals
TALK SHOW GUEST
Epic Quest Media LLC
American Citizen Party Candidate, 2016
Accountant, Former Internal Auditor and
Self-employed Business Consultant Responsible
for Multimillion Dollar Financial Reviews
U.S. Marine Corps, 1968-1974, Sergeant (E-5)
Reference: Proclamation of Freedom 2017
For More Information:
See Biography below
More Food Stamps? No Problem! Let in millions of illegals
Bob McNeil, founder of the American Citizen Party and candidate for President of the United States in 2016 observes that while the number of people receiving food stamps has been averaging around 10 thousand per day since Obama's been in the White House, the Administration now wants to swing open the border to possibly millions of new indigent illegal aliens.
"Most of these new arrivals are not young children, as Obama and his liberal allies would like to portray them, but rather they are men 14 years old and up, many of whom are connected to criminal drug gangs and all of whom are going to at least temporarily go on welfare" observes McNeil.
"The honest truth is that very few of them will be deported and most of them will remain on welfare, paid by us the taxpayers, not to work for the rest of their lives. Is this Obama's idea of social justice?" wonders McNeil.
The Federal Government spent $80.4 billion on food stamps in the fiscal year 2012, a $2.7 billion increase from FY 2011. "I wonder what the costs will be this fiscal year and next" asks McNeil.
Bob McNeil BIOGRAPHY IN A LETTER TO AMERICA:Hello America,My name is Bob McNeil, founder of the American Citizen Party, and candidate for President of the United States in 2016.I describe myself as “an ordinary man living an extraordinary life”.I am:
- A professional business consultant with an accounting degree and 35 years of experience auditing multi-billion dollar corporations, here in the United States, and in a number of countries around the world.
- A veteran of the U.S. Marine Corps from 1968 through 1974.
- A father of two daughters.
- A grandfather of three beautiful children.
- A trusted friend to many.I have been disillusioned with our two-party political system for quite a while now, but, rather than complain about it, I decided to do something about it.So, using a lifetime of experience, plus the analytical skills I have acquired during my career as a professional auditor, I set out to write a plan that would spark the “21st Century American Revolution”.Knowing the dangers of that exercise from the people in power, and to ensure its success, I established the following criteria for the plan:
- It must be constitutional;
- It must be peaceful;
- It must transcend race, religion, age, gender, political affiliation, economic status, and all other things that the politicians and the media use to divide us as a nation, and;
- It must restore liberty and prosperity to ALL American citizens.In 2008, after one year of research and writing, I emerged with the plan. I formed the American Citizen Party in 2009 to serve as the platform from which to implement it, and have talked to millions of Americans about it in person, on the radio and in my blogs since then.Now, it is time to go nationwide in order to build momentum for the 2014 election and my 2016 Presidential run.If you yearn for liberty and prosperity like you’ve never before experienced, this is the political party you’ve been searching for.Get involved. Sign up with your email address to receive my blogs. Contribute money to further the cause of liberty for yourself, your children, and future generations of Americans.Together, we can, and we will, take back our country and restore it to its greatness.The only way my plan will fail is if you continue to vote Democrats and Republicans into office, or worse, if you do nothing.Take charge of your future. If you don’t, someone else will.In freedom,Bob McNeilTo learn more about Bob, click here: All About Bob©2014 Epic Quest Media