Chuck Morse Speaks:
TALK SHOW GUEST
Epic Quest Media LLC
American Citizen Party Candidate, 2016
Accountant, Former Internal Auditor and
Self-employed Business Consultant Responsible
for Multimillion Dollar Financial Reviews
U.S. Marine Corps, 1968-1974, Sergeant (E-5)
Reference: Proclamation of Freedom 2017
For More Information:
See Biography below
Foreign Policy positions of American Citizen Party Presidential Candidate Bob McNeil
2016 American Citizen Party Presidential candidate Bob McNeil announces several positions he will support as President of the United States with the intention of stimulating discussion and debate at this particular junction in historyi. Those positions are as follows:.
- Protect and defend the United States of America against all direct, and indirect, threats to our national security;
- Take all actions necessary to swiftly, surely, and sufficiently eliminate the threat and prevent its return;
- Protect and defend America's allies, in accordance with applicable treaties;
- Evaluate all treaties currently in effect and negotiate appropriate revisions;
- Halt all of the unconstitutional redistribution of America's wealth in the form of foreign aid;
- Remove the United States from the United Nations;
- Remove the United Nations from U.S. soil.
Regarding the Israel-Hamas conflict, Bob McNeil states the following:
"The Israeli/Palestinian conflict has been ongoing since the Israeli state was created in 1948. Every U.S. President, from then until now, has attempted to bring the two parties together to resolve this long-standing dispute, to no avail. Personally, I see no way to resolve this dispute as long as the Palestinians, with their Hamas-led government, have, as their goal, the complete destruction of Israel, and its people. So, I will make no effort to intervene in the final outcome. America has bigger battles to fight within its own borders."
"Besides, it is clear to me, and the rest of the world, that Israel is quite capable of defending itself against the Palestinians, and any other aggressor, so, the best course of action is to let it do just that.", says McNeil.
"This non-interventionist policy is, in no way, to be confused with isolationism. America will be fully engaged in the world and, under the McNeil administration, will set the example of 21st century liberty and prosperity for all other countries to emulate."
"Nor is this policy to be referred to as anti-Semitism, discrimination, or hatred of the Jewish people. Israel is now, and always will be, a friend of the United States.", McNeil reiterates.
"I am trying to imagine what that part of the world would look like if the Palestinian government spent the hundreds of millions of dollars they currently spend on rockets, for the betterment of the Palestinian people. Better schools, better housing, and investments in industry to provide jobs for its citizens. Now, that seems like a better path to peace than any line drawn in the sand.", says McNeil.
Bob McNeil BIOGRAPHY IN A LETTER TO AMERICA:Hello America,My name is Bob McNeil, founder of the American Citizen Party, and candidate for President of the United States in 2016.I describe myself as “an ordinary man living an extraordinary life”.I am:
- A professional business consultant with an accounting degree and 35 years of experience auditing multi-billion dollar corporations, here in the United States, and in a number of countries around the world.
- A veteran of the U.S. Marine Corps from 1968 through 1974.
- A father of two daughters.
- A grandfather of three beautiful children.
- A trusted friend to many.I have been disillusioned with our two-party political system for quite a while now, but, rather than complain about it, I decided to do something about it.So, using a lifetime of experience, plus the analytical skills I have acquired during my career as a professional auditor, I set out to write a plan that would spark the “21st Century American Revolution”.Knowing the dangers of that exercise from the people in power, and to ensure its success, I established the following criteria for the plan:
- It must be constitutional;
- It must be peaceful;
- It must transcend race, religion, age, gender, political affiliation, economic status, and all other things that the politicians and the media use to divide us as a nation, and;
- It must restore liberty and prosperity to ALL American citizens.In 2008, after one year of research and writing, I emerged with the plan. I formed the American Citizen Party in 2009 to serve as the platform from which to implement it, and have talked to millions of Americans about it in person, on the radio and in my blogs since then.Now, it is time to go nationwide in order to build momentum for the 2014 election and my 2016 Presidential run.If you yearn for liberty and prosperity like you’ve never before experienced, this is the political party you’ve been searching for.Get involved. Sign up with your email address to receive my blogs. Contribute money to further the cause of liberty for yourself, your children, and future generations of Americans.Together, we can, and we will, take back our country and restore it to its greatness.The only way my plan will fail is if you continue to vote Democrats and Republicans into office, or worse, if you do nothing.Take charge of your future. If you don’t, someone else will.In freedom,Bob McNeilTo learn more about Bob, click here: All About Bob©2014 Epic Quest Media