Chuck Morse Speaks:
TOPIC: Welfare rates keep climbing
TALK SHOW GUEST
Epic Quest Media LLC
American Citizen Party Candidate, 2016
Accountant, Former Internal Auditor and
Self-employed Business Consultant Responsible
for Multimillion Dollar Financial Reviews
U.S. Marine Corps, 1968-1974, Sergeant (E-5)
Reference: Proclamation of Freedom 2017
For More Information:
See Biography below
Welfare rates keep climbing
Texas businessman and American Citizen Party 2016 presidential candidate Bob McNeil is sounding the alarm over new statistics that indicate that, according to the US Census Bureau 4th quarter report on 2012, over a third of American households are now on some sort of Federal welfare program. "The drop in poverty in this country stopped when welfare kicked in due to the 1960's era Johnson Administration War on Poverty" observes McNeil. "Since then, notes McNeil, the number of people the government pays not to work has continued to grow and it is now reaching astronomical rates under Obama.
"This problem, predicts McNeil, is about to get a lot worse if President Obama signs an amnesty bill which he is threatening to do as an executive order which, in and of itself, raises constitutional questions to put it mildly. The problem will no doubt become further exacerbated as Obamacare kicks in with its massive taxpayer funded subsidies.
The costs to the American taxpayer are enormous as working people are forced to shoulder the burden for a growing non productive segment of society and the social consequences of paying people not to work are also quite dire as the record indicates a parallel between idle men handed over government money and a rise in crime, drug abuse and broken families.
McNeil says that the answer is a savings based economy and pro-business policies that stimulate investment and jobs while eliminating the dole to those who President Ronald Reagan once described as the "truly needy."
Bob McNeil BIOGRAPHY IN A LETTER TO AMERICA:Hello America,My name is Bob McNeil, founder of the American Citizen Party, and candidate for President of the United States in 2016.I describe myself as “an ordinary man living an extraordinary life”.I am:
- A professional business consultant with an accounting degree and 35 years of experience auditing multi-billion dollar corporations, here in the United States, and in a number of countries around the world.
- A veteran of the U.S. Marine Corps from 1968 through 1974.
- A father of two daughters.
- A grandfather of three beautiful children.
- A trusted friend to many.I have been disillusioned with our two-party political system for quite a while now, but, rather than complain about it, I decided to do something about it.So, using a lifetime of experience, plus the analytical skills I have acquired during my career as a professional auditor, I set out to write a plan that would spark the “21st Century American Revolution”.Knowing the dangers of that exercise from the people in power, and to ensure its success, I established the following criteria for the plan:
- It must be constitutional;
- It must be peaceful;
- It must transcend race, religion, age, gender, political affiliation, economic status, and all other things that the politicians and the media use to divide us as a nation, and;
- It must restore liberty and prosperity to ALL American citizens.In 2008, after one year of research and writing, I emerged with the plan. I formed the American Citizen Party in 2009 to serve as the platform from which to implement it, and have talked to millions of Americans about it in person, on the radio and in my blogs since then.Now, it is time to go nationwide in order to build momentum for the 2014 election and my 2016 Presidential run.If you yearn for liberty and prosperity like you’ve never before experienced, this is the political party you’ve been searching for.Get involved. Sign up with your email address to receive my blogs. Contribute money to further the cause of liberty for yourself, your children, and future generations of Americans.Together, we can, and we will, take back our country and restore it to its greatness.The only way my plan will fail is if you continue to vote Democrats and Republicans into office, or worse, if you do nothing.Take charge of your future. If you don’t, someone else will.In freedom,Bob McNeilTo learn more about Bob, click here: All About Bob©2014 Epic Quest Media